Nexavar and Nocturia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nocturia aggravated is found among people who take Nexavar, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nexavar and have Nocturia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,516 people who have side effects when taking Nexavar from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,516 people reported to have side effects when taking Nexavar.
Among them, 11 people (0.05%) have Nocturia aggravated.
What is Nexavar?
Nexavar has active ingredients of sorafenib tosylate. It is often used in hepatocellular carcinoma. eHealthMe is studying from 22,624 Nexavar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nocturia aggravated?
Nocturia aggravated (worse need to get up in the night to urinate) is found to be associated with 1,020 drugs and 260 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nexavar and Nocturia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Nexavar when people have Nocturia aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nocturia aggravated when taking Nexavar *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nocturia aggravated when taking Nexavar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Nexavar *:
- Kenacort: 4 people, 36.36%
- Duragesic-100: 3 people, 27.27%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 27.27%
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Zometa: 1 person, 9.09%
- Lortab: 1 person, 9.09%
- Apixaban: 1 person, 9.09%
- Aredia: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 9.09%
- Glyburide: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Nocturia aggravated *:
- Weight Decreased: 6 people, 54.55%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 6 people, 54.55%
- Cough: 6 people, 54.55%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 54.55%
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 45.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 45.45%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 5 people, 45.45%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 45.45%
- Cholecystitis (infection of gallbladder): 4 people, 36.36%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 4 people, 36.36%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 36.36%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 36.36%
- Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant (liver cancer): 3 people, 27.27%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 18.18%
- Thyroid Cancer: 1 person, 9.09%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nexavar and have Nocturia aggravated?Check whether Nocturia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nocturia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sorafenib tosylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nexavar:
- Nexavar (22,624 reports)
Common Nexavar side effects:
- Diarrhea: 3,767 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,997 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,517 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,170 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1,840 reports
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer): 1,817 reports
- Death: 1,553 reports
Browse all side effects of Nexavar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nocturia aggravated treatments and more:
- Nocturia aggravated (38 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nocturia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nocturia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- Aspirin: 1,154 reports
- Myrbetriq: 786 reports
- Fosamax: 752 reports
- Flomax: 709 reports
- Omeprazole: 700 reports
- Metformin: 533 reports
- Amlodipine: 530 reports
- Pantoprazole: 525 reports
- Lisinopril: 505 reports
- Prednisone: 484 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated (1,020 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 948 reports
- Osteoporosis: 682 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 582 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 487 reports
- Enlarged prostate: 452 reports
- Pain: 443 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated (260 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sorafenib tosylate (the active ingredients of Nexavar) and Nexavar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamotrigine and Bisoprolol Fumarate drug interaction - a second ago
- Tigan and Anticonvulsant Drug Level Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Zetia and Betapace Af drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Stress And Anxiety - 28 seconds ago
- Raltegravir and Retching - 30 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Ifosfamide drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Tetany - 36 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Hydrocortisone Butyrate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Namenda and Muscle Disorder - 59 seconds ago