Who have Pain - breast with Nexplanon - from FDA reports
Pain - breast is found among people who take Nexplanon, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Adderall, and have Menstruation irregular. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,163 people who have side effects when taking Nexplanon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
24,163 people reported to have side effects when taking Nexplanon.
Among them, 228 people (0.94%) have Pain - breast
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Nexplanon when people have Pain - breast *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 35.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 23.53 %
- 1 - 2 years: 29.41 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.76 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain - breast when taking Nexplanon *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pain - breast when taking Nexplanon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20.81 %
- 20-29: 55.49 %
- 30-39: 21.39 %
- 40-49: 2.31 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Menstruation Irregular: 4 people, 1.75%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 0.88%
- Menstrual Cycle Management: 2 people, 0.88%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 0.44%
- Selective Igg Subclass Deficiency (levels of one or two igg subclasses and a normal total igg level have a selective igg subclass deficiency): 1 person, 0.44%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celexa: 4 people, 1.75%
- Adderall: 4 people, 1.75%
- Klonopin: 3 people, 1.32%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 1.32%
- Singulair: 2 people, 0.88%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 64 people, 28.07%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 46 people, 20.18%
- Weight Increased: 39 people, 17.11%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 36 people, 15.79%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 34 people, 14.91%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain - breast while taking Nexplanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - breast
- Subscribe to monitor Pain - breast in Nexplanon
You are not alone:
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 24,461 users)
Pain - breast
Pain - breast has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 16,863 Pain - breast patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - breastPain - breast (1,754 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pain - breastPain - breast (1,332 conditions)
Nexplanon side effects
- Nexplanon side effects (24,165 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nexplanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma with Gabapentin? - now
- Will you have Meningitis Aseptic with Cryptococcal Meningitis? - a second ago
- Will you have Emotional Distress with Abnormal Behavior? - a second ago
- Tagamet and Haloperidol Decanoate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Black Cohosh drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Clonidine, Lorazepam, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.