Who have Dehydration with Nicotine - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,839 people who have side effects when taking Nicotine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
11,839 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine.
Among them, 121 people (1.02%) have Dehydration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Nicotine when people have Dehydration *:
- < 1 month: 69.23 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.38 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Nicotine *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Nicotine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.26 %
- 30-39: 7.45 %
- 40-49: 23.4 %
- 50-59: 22.34 %
- 60+: 42.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 9 people, 7.44%
- Depression: 9 people, 7.44%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 8 people, 6.61%
- Asthma: 7 people, 5.79%
- Pain: 7 people, 5.79%
- Birth Control: 5 people, 4.13%
- Drug Dependence: 5 people, 4.13%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 4.13%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 4 people, 3.31%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 3.31%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 21 people, 17.36%
- Ambien: 19 people, 15.70%
- Lasix: 19 people, 15.70%
- Spiriva: 17 people, 14.05%
- Neurontin: 17 people, 14.05%
- Prednisone: 16 people, 13.22%
- Wellbutrin: 16 people, 13.22%
- Lipitor: 15 people, 12.40%
- Xanax: 15 people, 12.40%
- Protonix: 14 people, 11.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 42 people, 34.71%
- Diarrhea: 40 people, 33.06%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 36 people, 29.75%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 34 people, 28.10%
- High Blood Pressure: 32 people, 26.45%
- Dizziness: 31 people, 25.62%
- Breathing Difficulty: 31 people, 25.62%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 28 people, 23.14%
- Weakness: 28 people, 23.14%
- Pain: 28 people, 23.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone:
Nicotine has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Nicotine 12,096 users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 116,327 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,250 drugs)
Could your condition cause DehydrationDehydration (3,169 conditions)
Nicotine side effects
- Nicotine side effects (11,842 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Nicotinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Sinusitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Flavonoid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Haemorrhage with Benzedrine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Ibuprofen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Ibuprofen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Ibuprofen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.