Who have Increased tendency to bruise with Nicotine - from FDA reports
Increased tendency to bruise is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Aranesp, and have Drug withdrawal maintenance therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,482 people who have side effects when taking Nicotine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
11,482 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine.
Among them, 10 people (0.09%) have Increased tendency to bruise
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Increased tendency to bruise when taking Nicotine *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Increased tendency to bruise when taking Nicotine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 44.44 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 20.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy: 2 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 10.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Kytril: 5 people, 50.00%
- Paclitaxel: 5 people, 50.00%
- Cimetidine: 5 people, 50.00%
- Aredia: 5 people, 50.00%
- Aranesp: 5 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 7 people, 70.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 7 people, 70.00%
- Joint Dislocation (a joint position is changed from normal position): 6 people, 60.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 6 people, 60.00%
- Pathological Fracture (broken bone caused by disease): 6 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Increased tendency to bruise while taking Nicotine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Increased tendency to bruise
- Subscribe to monitor Increased tendency to bruise in Nicotine
You are not alone:
Nicotine has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Nicotine 11,739 users)
Increased tendency to bruise
Increased tendency to bruise (increased tendency to injure the underlying soft tissue or bone) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 6,772 Increased tendency to bruise patients).
Drugs that are associated with Increased tendency to bruiseIncreased tendency to bruise (971 drugs)
Could your condition cause Increased tendency to bruiseIncreased tendency to bruise (636 conditions)
Nicotine side effects
- Nicotine side effects (11,485 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nicotinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Canal Injury with Benzonatate? - a second ago
- Will you have Senile Macular Degeneration (Smd) with Magnesium Citrate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Armd Or Amd) with Magnesium Citrate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Degeneration with Magnesium Citrate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Anaphylaxis? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 23 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.