Nicotine and Sleep disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sleep disorder is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nicotine and have Sleep disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,828 people who have side effects when taking Nicotine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,828 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine.
Among them, 176 people (0.99%) have Sleep disorder.
What is Nicotine?
Nicotine has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. eHealthMe is studying from 16,826 Nicotine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sleep disorder?
Sleep disorder is found to be associated with 2,667 drugs and 2,376 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nicotine and Sleep disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Nicotine when people have Sleep disorder *:
Gender of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Nicotine*:
Age of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Nicotine *:
Common drugs people take besides Nicotine *:
Common side effects people have besides Sleep disorder *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nicotine and have Sleep disorder?Check whether Sleep disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Sleep disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nicotine:
- Sleep disorder and drugs with ingredients of nicotine (320 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nicotine:
- Nicotine (16,826 reports)
Common Nicotine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nicotine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sleep disorder treatments and more:
- Sleep disorder (128,223 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sleep disorder:
- Sleep disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sleep disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sleep disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sleep disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Sleep disorder:
- Sleep disorder (2,667 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sleep disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Sleep disorder:
- Sleep disorder (2,376 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nicotine (the active ingredients of Nicotine) and Nicotine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Taurine and Rib Fracture - 6 seconds ago
- Exjade and Walking Disability - 8 seconds ago
- Diazepam vs. Vimovo - 10 seconds ago
- Tenormin and High Blood Cholesterol - 10 seconds ago
- Uterine Atony and drugs of ingredients of calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; sodium acetate; sodium chloride; sodium citrate - 12 seconds ago
- Fastin and Hyperkalemia - 16 seconds ago
- Elidel and Targretin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Varenicline Tartrate and Seroquel drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Nutropin Aq and Encopresis - 23 seconds ago
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of cyclosporine - 23 seconds ago