Nifedipine and Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst is reported only by a few people who take Nifedipine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nifedipine and have Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,590 people who have side effects while taking Nifedipine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,590 people reported to have side effects when taking Nifedipine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst.
What is Nifedipine?
Nifedipine has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 46,360 Nifedipine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst?
Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst (bleeding ovarian cyst) is found to be associated with 351 drugs and 193 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nifedipine and Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst when taking Nifedipine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Nifedipine *:
- Xarelto: 2 people, 66.67%
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metoprolol Succinate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lansoprazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 33.33%
- Deltasone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Acetaminophen: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst *:
- Retroperitoneal Haemorrhage (bleeding between the peritoneum and the posterior abdominal wall): 2 people, 66.67%
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pelvic Haematoma (collection of blood outside of a blood vessel in pelvic region): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 33.33%
- Groin Infection (infection in groin): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Connective Tissue Disorder (any disease that has the connective tissues of the body): 1 person, 33.33%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 66.67%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 66.67%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nifedipine and have Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst?Check whether Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nifedipine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nifedipine:
- Nifedipine (46,360 reports)
Common Nifedipine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 3,068 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,587 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,376 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,299 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2,265 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,204 reports
- Weakness: 2,149 reports
Browse all side effects of Nifedipine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst treatments and more:
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst (644 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst:
- Mirena: 103 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst (351 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst:
- Birth control: 131 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhagic ovarian cyst (193 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nifedipine (the active ingredients of Nifedipine) and Nifedipine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abreva and Advair Hfa drug interaction - a second ago
- Abilify and Sancuso drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Vimpat drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Vraylar and Glipizide drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Major Depression and Herpes Virus Infection - 18 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - 21 seconds ago
- Strattera and Supprelin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Botox Cosmetic drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Firazyr drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Abilify and Xenical drug interaction - 28 seconds ago