Nifedipine and Salivary duct stones - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary duct stones reported by people who take Nifedipine yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary duct stones with Nifedipine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary duct stones
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nifedipine has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Nifedipine 25,464 users)
Salivary Duct Stones
Salivary duct stones (stone in salivary duct) (latest reports from 5 Salivary duct stones patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary duct stonesSalivary duct stones
Could your condition cause Salivary duct stonesSalivary duct stones
Nifedipine side effects
- Nifedipine side effects (24,888 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nifedipinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Salivary Duct Stones
- Support group for people who have Salivary Duct Stones
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine
- What to expect when you take Ceftin and have Quadriparesis?
- Heparin and Arimidex drug interaction
- Will you have Water Retention with Tylenol W/ Codeine?
- What to expect when you take Metformin and have Jail Fever?
- What to expect when you take Pravachol and have Eructation?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Heparin and Arimidex
- Support group for people who take Tylenol W/ Codeine and have Water Retention?
- Support group for people who take Flexeril and Methyldopa
- Support group for people who take Rituxan and have Back Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Isoniazid and Mesalamine
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.