Nilstat and Dyssomnia - from FDA reports
Dyssomnia is reported only by a few people who take Nilstat. We study 307 people who have side effects while taking Nilstat from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dyssomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dyssomnia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 28, 2017
307 people reported to have side effects when taking Nilstat.
Among them, 3 people (0.98%) have Dyssomnia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dyssomnia when taking Nilstat *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dyssomnia when taking Nilstat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oral Candidiasis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Type 1 Diabetes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypokalemia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Unituxin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pristiq (1 person, 33.33%)
- Paracetamol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Oxycodone (1 person, 33.33%)
- Baclofen (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Visual Impairment (2 people, 66.67%)
- Headache (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aggression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Feeling Hot (1 person, 33.33%)
- Delusion (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dyssomnia when taking Nilstat?
- Check symptoms - is dyssomnia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDyssomnia and drugs with ingredients of nystatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDyssomnia and Nilstat from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nilstat has active ingredients of nystatin. (latest outcomes from Nilstat 315 users)
Dyssomnia (sleeping disorders that make it difficult to get to sleep) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia (latest reports from 230,070 Dyssomnia patients).
Browse all side effects of Nilstata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DyssomniaDyssomnia
Could your condition cause DyssomniaDyssomnia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...