Nipride and Pulse absent - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pulse absent is reported only by a few people who take Nipride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nipride and have Pulse absent. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 311 people who have side effects while taking Nipride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
311 people reported to have side effects when taking Nipride.
Among them, 2 people (0.64%) have Pulse absent.
What is Nipride?
Nipride has active ingredients of sodium nitroprusside. eHealthMe is studying from 312 Nipride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pulse absent?
Pulse absent is found to be associated with 1,488 drugs and 854 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nipride and Pulse absent reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulse absent when taking Nipride *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Pulse absent when taking Nipride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Nipride *:
- Plavix: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Compazine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Integrilin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ezetimibe: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eptifibatide: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pulse absent *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Carotid Artery Stenosis (narrowing of carotid artery): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nipride and have Pulse absent?Check whether Pulse absent is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pulse absent and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sodium nitroprusside:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nipride:
- Nipride (312 reports)
Common Nipride side effects:
- Pain: 204 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 182 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 179 reports
Browse all side effects of Nipride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulse absent treatments and more:
- Pulse absent (6,739 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulse absent:
- Pulse absent in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulse absent in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulse absent in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pulse absent:
- Aspirin: 357 reports
- Lasix: 273 reports
- Furosemide: 244 reports
- Prednisone: 231 reports
- Digoxin: 230 reports
- Lisinopril: 224 reports
- Heparin: 220 reports
- Albuterol: 191 reports
- Morphine: 181 reports
- Atenolol: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pulse absent:
- Pulse absent (1,488 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulse absent:
- High blood pressure: 241 reports
- Pain: 185 reports
- Depression: 138 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 119 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 107 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pulse absent:
- Pulse absent (854 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sodium nitroprusside (the active ingredients of Nipride) and Nipride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Gliclazide drug interaction - now
- Entyvio and Acute Kidney Failure - 12 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Renal Failure - Acute - 12 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Pregnancy After Post Coital Contraception - 13 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Urethral Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Vaginal Discharge - 14 seconds ago
- Loteprednol Etabonate and Levitra drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Panic Disorder - 18 seconds ago
- Boswellia and Zoloft drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Microzide and Eczema - 22 seconds ago