Nitroglycerin and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is reported only by a few people who take Nitroglycerin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nitroglycerin and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,512 people who have side effects while taking Nitroglycerin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst.
What is Nitroglycerin?
Nitroglycerin has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is often used in chest pain. eHealthMe is studying from 45,759 Nitroglycerin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 342 drugs and 215 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nitroglycerin and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 80 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Nitroglycerin *:
- Zoloft: 4 people, 80.00%
- Furosemide: 4 people, 80.00%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 4 people, 80.00%
- Baclofen: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cephalexin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Clonazepam: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cymbalta: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fosamax: 4 people, 80.00%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Klor-Con: 4 people, 80.00%
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Infection: 4 people, 80.00%
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cardiac Murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality): 4 people, 80.00%
- Tooth Disorder (tooth disease): 4 people, 80.00%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 4 people, 80.00%
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress): 4 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 80.00%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 4 people, 80.00%
- Gingival Infection (gum infection): 4 people, 80.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 4 people, 80.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 80.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 80.00%
- Panic Disorder: 4 people, 80.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 80.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 80.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 80.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitroglycerin and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitroglycerin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nitroglycerin:
- Nitroglycerin (45,759 reports)
Common Nitroglycerin side effects:
- Pain: 4,279 reports
- Chest pain: 4,021 reports
- Heart attack: 3,616 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,609 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3,194 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,105 reports
Browse all side effects of Nitroglycerin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (342 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (215 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitroglycerin (the active ingredients of Nitroglycerin) and Nitroglycerin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Tegretol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Glimepiride and Photophobia - 5 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Retinal Detachment - 5 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Cannabis Sativa drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Claritin and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 19 seconds ago
- Vyvanse vs. Dexampex - 20 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Cough Aggravated - 45 seconds ago
- Nulytely and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - 45 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Infected Skin Ulcer - 56 seconds ago
- Nulytely and Sprains - 59 seconds ago