Nitroglycerin and Pancreatic enlargement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pancreatic enlargement is found among people who take Nitroglycerin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nitroglycerin and have Pancreatic enlargement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,512 people who have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin.
Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Pancreatic enlargement.
What is Nitroglycerin?
Nitroglycerin has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is often used in chest pain. eHealthMe is studying from 45,755 Nitroglycerin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pancreatic enlargement?
Pancreatic enlargement is found to be associated with 332 drugs and 170 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nitroglycerin and Pancreatic enlargement reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatic enlargement when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Pancreatic enlargement when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Nitroglycerin *:
- Simvastatin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Zocor: 6 people, 85.71%
- Lunesta: 6 people, 85.71%
- Aredia: 6 people, 85.71%
- Augmentin '125': 6 people, 85.71%
- Celexa: 6 people, 85.71%
- Decadron: 6 people, 85.71%
- Dexamethasone: 6 people, 85.71%
- Glucotrol Xl: 6 people, 85.71%
- Levaquin: 6 people, 85.71%
Common side effects people have besides Pancreatic enlargement *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 6 people, 85.71%
- Decreased Interest: 6 people, 85.71%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 6 people, 85.71%
- Ejection Fraction Abnormal (abnormality in percentage of blood that is pumped out of a filled ventricle as a result of a heartbeat): 6 people, 85.71%
- Enlarged Heart: 6 people, 85.71%
- Fall: 6 people, 85.71%
- Fever: 6 people, 85.71%
- Gallbladder Disorder: 6 people, 85.71%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 6 people, 85.71%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 6 people, 85.71%
Common conditions people have *:
- Promotion Of Peripheral Circulation: 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 14.29%
- Blood Count Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitroglycerin and have Pancreatic enlargement?Check whether Pancreatic enlargement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pancreatic enlargement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitroglycerin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nitroglycerin:
- Nitroglycerin (45,755 reports)
Common Nitroglycerin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nitroglycerin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pancreatic enlargement treatments and more:
- Pancreatic enlargement (426 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatic enlargement:
- Pancreatic enlargement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatic enlargement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatic enlargement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatic enlargement:
- Pancreatic enlargement (332 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatic enlargement:
- Pancreatic enlargement (170 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitroglycerin (the active ingredients of Nitroglycerin) and Nitroglycerin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemzar and Myocardial Ischaemia - 6 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Dry Eyes Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Grunting - 23 seconds ago
- Embeda and Lotrel drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Hypospadias - 35 seconds ago
- Rocaltrol and Dyslalia - a minute ago
- Nicotinic Acid and Zoledronic Acid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Novorapid and Heart Attack - a minute ago
- Ditropan Xl and Fatigue - 2 minutes ago
- Victoza and Febrile Neutropenia - 2 minutes ago