Nitroglycerin and Post procedural discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Post procedural discharge is found among people who take Nitroglycerin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nitroglycerin and have Post procedural discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,512 people who have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin.
Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Post procedural discharge.
What is Nitroglycerin?
Nitroglycerin has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is often used in chest pain. eHealthMe is studying from 45,755 Nitroglycerin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Post procedural discharge?
Post procedural discharge is found to be associated with 342 drugs and 181 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nitroglycerin and Post procedural discharge reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post procedural discharge when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Post procedural discharge when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Nitroglycerin *:
- Amlodipine: 6 people, 66.67%
- Inflectra: 5 people, 55.56%
- Vitamin C: 4 people, 44.44%
- Vitamin B12: 4 people, 44.44%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 33.33%
- Voltaren: 2 people, 22.22%
- Viibryd: 2 people, 22.22%
- Tamsulosin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Metformin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lamictal: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Post procedural discharge *:
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 66.67%
- Colon Cancer: 6 people, 66.67%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 5 people, 55.56%
- Faeces Discolored: 5 people, 55.56%
- Polyp: 5 people, 55.56%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 55.56%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 4 people, 44.44%
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoma (cancer of stomach or intestine): 4 people, 44.44%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 4 people, 44.44%
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 44.44%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 6 people, 66.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 66.67%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 22.22%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 22.22%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Depression: 2 people, 22.22%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 22.22%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitroglycerin and have Post procedural discharge?Check whether Post procedural discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Post procedural discharge and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitroglycerin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nitroglycerin:
- Nitroglycerin (45,755 reports)
Common Nitroglycerin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nitroglycerin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Post procedural discharge treatments and more:
- Post procedural discharge (769 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Post procedural discharge:
- Post procedural discharge in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Post procedural discharge in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Post procedural discharge in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Post procedural discharge:
- Humira: 222 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Post procedural discharge:
- Post procedural discharge (342 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Post procedural discharge:
- Crohn's disease: 142 reports
- Ra: 140 reports
- Regional enteritis: 140 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 151 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Post procedural discharge:
- Post procedural discharge (181 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitroglycerin (the active ingredients of Nitroglycerin) and Nitroglycerin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vanceril and Appetite - Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Vanceril and Appetite Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Ambrisentan and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease and Hepatitis - 23 seconds ago
- Norco and Kuvan drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Potassium Bicarbonate and Metformin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ogestrel 0.5/50-21 and Yaz drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Arimidex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bone Lesion and Teratoma Benign - a minute ago
- Paracetamol and Alvesco drug interaction - a minute ago