Nitroglycerin and Violence-related symptom - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Violence-related symptom is reported only by a few people who take Nitroglycerin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nitroglycerin and have Violence-related symptom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,512 people who have side effects while taking Nitroglycerin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Violence-related symptom.
What is Nitroglycerin?
Nitroglycerin has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is often used in chest pain. eHealthMe is studying from 45,757 Nitroglycerin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Violence-related symptom?
Violence-related symptom is found to be associated with 579 drugs and 359 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nitroglycerin and Violence-related symptom reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Nitroglycerin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 75 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Nitroglycerin *:
- Tylenol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bystolic: 1 person, 25.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Violence-related symptom *:
- Self-Injurious Ideation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 1 person, 25.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Distractibility (inability to sustain one's attention): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitroglycerin and have Violence-related symptom?Check whether Violence-related symptom is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Violence-related symptom and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitroglycerin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nitroglycerin:
- Nitroglycerin (45,757 reports)
Common Nitroglycerin side effects:
- Pain: 4,279 reports
- Chest pain: 4,021 reports
- Heart attack: 3,616 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,609 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3,194 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,105 reports
Browse all side effects of Nitroglycerin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Violence-related symptom treatments and more:
- Violence-related symptom (1,870 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Violence-related symptom:
- Violence-related symptom in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Violence-related symptom in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Violence-related symptom in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Violence-related symptom:
- Chantix: 232 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Violence-related symptom:
- Violence-related symptom (579 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Violence-related symptom:
All the conditions that are associated with Violence-related symptom:
- Violence-related symptom (359 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitroglycerin (the active ingredients of Nitroglycerin) and Nitroglycerin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Canker Sores and drugs of ingredients of cholestyramine - a second ago
- Escitalopram and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Completed Suicide and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; phytonadione; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a palmitate; vitamin e - 6 seconds ago
- Reclast and Sinus Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Cerebral Toxoplasmosis - 11 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Leucovorin Calcium drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Mucomyst and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 12 seconds ago
- Lortab and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Folate and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Nosebleed - 19 seconds ago