Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen and Acute circulatory failure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Acute circulatory failure is found among people who take Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen and have Acute circulatory failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 731 people who have side effects when taking Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
731 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen.
Among them, 6 people (0.82%) have Acute circulatory failure.
What is Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen?
Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen has active ingredients of nitrous oxide w/ oxygen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 772 Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Acute circulatory failure?
Acute circulatory failure (shock) is found to be associated with 965 drugs by eHealthMe.
Number of Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen and Acute circulatory failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute circulatory failure when taking Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Acute circulatory failure when taking Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen *:
- Vecuronium Bromide: 2 people, 33.33%
- Propofol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Isoflurane: 2 people, 33.33%
- Fentanyl Citrate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Anectine: 1 person, 16.67%
- Atracurium Besylate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Atropine: 1 person, 16.67%
- Carbocaine: 1 person, 16.67%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 16.67%
- Diprivan: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Acute circulatory failure *:
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 3 people, 50.00%
- Vasovagal Attack (malaise mediated by the vagus nerve): 2 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 33.33%
- Heart Rate Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Aortic Aneurysm Rupture (enlarged aortic artery rapture caused by a weakening of the artery wall): 1 person, 16.67%
- Brain Hypoxia (reduced supply of oxygen to the brain): 1 person, 16.67%
- Breathing Sounds - Abnormal (Stridor): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiogenic Shock (inadequate circulation of blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Electroencephalogram Abnormal: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen and have Acute circulatory failure?Check whether Acute circulatory failure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Acute circulatory failure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitrous oxide w/ oxygen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen:
- Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen (772 reports)
Common Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 125 reports
Browse all side effects of Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Acute circulatory failure treatments and more:
- Acute circulatory failure (4,513 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Acute circulatory failure:
- Acute circulatory failure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acute circulatory failure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acute circulatory failure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Acute circulatory failure:
- Furosemide: 191 reports
- Lasix: 176 reports
- Heparin: 169 reports
- Prednisolone: 121 reports
- Digoxin: 112 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Acute circulatory failure:
- Acute circulatory failure (965 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Acute circulatory failure:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitrous oxide w/ oxygen (the active ingredients of Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen) and Nitrous oxide w/ oxygen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albuterol and Flunisolide drug interaction - now
- Marinol and Cachexia - now
- Prilosec and Nasal Passage Irritation - 3 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Heparin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Isovue-M 200 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Clopra drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Rebif and Eyelid Disorder - 12 seconds ago
- Flonase and Erythromycin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Metabolic Acidosis - 13 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Neuromuscular Toxicity - 14 seconds ago