Nizoral and Movement - uncoordinated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Movement - uncoordinated is reported only by a few people who take Nizoral.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nizoral and have Movement - uncoordinated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,274 people who have side effects while taking Nizoral from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,274 people reported to have side effects when taking Nizoral.
Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Movement - uncoordinated.
What is Nizoral?
Nizoral has active ingredients of ketoconazole. It is often used in seborrheic dermatitis. eHealthMe is studying from 5,335 Nizoral users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Movement - uncoordinated?
Movement - uncoordinated is found to be associated with 2,456 drugs and 2,105 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nizoral and Movement - uncoordinated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Movement - uncoordinated when taking Nizoral *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Movement - uncoordinated when taking Nizoral *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Nizoral *:
- Seroquel: 3 people, 60.00%
- Zometa: 2 people, 40.00%
- Flomax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zoladex: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ketoconazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Keflex: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ibuprofen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Glipizide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Movement - uncoordinated *:
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 60.00%
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 3 people, 60.00%
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Bleeding (bleeding gums): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Erosion (gum ulcer): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Erythema (redness of gums): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Infection (gum infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Oedema (swelling of gums): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 20.00%
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (a common, inflammatory skin condition that causes flaky, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas such as the scalp): 1 person, 20.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 1 person, 20.00%
- Polyneuropathy (neurological disorder that occurs when many peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 20.00%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 20.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 20.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 1 person, 20.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nizoral and have Movement - uncoordinated?Check whether Movement - uncoordinated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Movement - uncoordinated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ketoconazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nizoral:
- Nizoral (5,335 reports)
Common Nizoral side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 678 reports
- Itching: 316 reports
- Hair loss: 279 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 271 reports
- Rashes (redness): 264 reports
- Pain: 242 reports
- Weakness: 207 reports
Browse all side effects of Nizoral:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Movement - uncoordinated treatments and more:
- Movement - uncoordinated (17,083 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Movement - uncoordinated:
- Movement - uncoordinated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Movement - uncoordinated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Movement - uncoordinated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Movement - uncoordinated:
- Aspirin: 812 reports
- Gabapentin: 770 reports
- Gilenya: 693 reports
- Lamotrigine: 670 reports
- Clonazepam: 597 reports
- Lorazepam: 581 reports
- Loraz: 581 reports
- Lyrica: 568 reports
- Carbamazepine: 553 reports
- Prednisone: 550 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Movement - uncoordinated:
- Movement - uncoordinated (2,456 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Movement - uncoordinated:
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,687 reports
- Epilepsy: 838 reports
- Depression: 732 reports
- High blood pressure: 641 reports
- Pain: 512 reports
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 411 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Movement - uncoordinated:
- Movement - uncoordinated (2,105 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ketoconazole (the active ingredients of Nizoral) and Nizoral (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levetiracetam and Pharmaton drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Viorele and Drowsiness - 10 seconds ago
- Colace and Faeces Discolored - 14 seconds ago
- Stelara and Burn Infection - 20 seconds ago
- Elidel and Pain Exacerbated - 30 seconds ago
- Sodium Nitroprusside and Kayexalate drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Tpn and Hypocalcaemia - 39 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Visicol drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Oral Mucosal Discoloration - 45 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Psoriasis Aggravated - 52 seconds ago