Noctiva and Breathing difficulty - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breathing difficulty is found among people who take Noctiva, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Noctiva and have Breathing difficulty. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 520 people who have side effects when taking Noctiva from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
520 people reported to have side effects when taking Noctiva.
Among them, 7 people (1.35%) have Breathing difficulty.
What is Noctiva?
Noctiva has active ingredients of desmopressin acetate. eHealthMe is studying from 520 Noctiva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breathing difficulty?
Breathing difficulty is found to be associated with 4,768 drugs and 5,756 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Noctiva and Breathing difficulty reports submitted per year:
Time on Noctiva when people have Breathing difficulty *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Noctiva *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Noctiva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Noctiva *:
- Calcium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 14.29%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 14.29%
- Viibryd: 1 person, 14.29%
- Tricor: 1 person, 14.29%
- Tamsulosin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Pletal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Mestinon: 1 person, 14.29%
- Evista: 1 person, 14.29%
- Crestor: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Breathing difficulty *:
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 28.57%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 14.29%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Chest X-Ray Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cough: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 14.29%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 14.29%
- Escherichia Infection (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 1 person, 14.29%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urination - Excessive At Night: 3 people, 42.86%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Noctiva and have Breathing difficulty?Check whether Breathing difficulty is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Breathing difficulty and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of desmopressin acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Noctiva:
- Noctiva (520 reports)
Breathing difficulty treatments and more:
- Breathing difficulty (579,703 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (4,768 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,756 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on desmopressin acetate (the active ingredients of Noctiva) and Noctiva (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa and Mean Cell Volume Abnormal - 23 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Mouth Haemorrhage - 27 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Tachyarrhythmia - 32 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Parakeratosis - 32 seconds ago
- Hypothyroidism and Genital Rash - 35 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and Sjogren Syndrome - a minute ago
- Pamine and Numbness And Tingling - a minute ago
- Methyldopa and Aciphex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab drug interaction - a minute ago
- Inflectra and Urinary Tract Infection - a minute ago