Nolvadex and Obsessive thoughts - from FDA reports
Obsessive thoughts is reported only by a few people who take Nolvadex. We study 4,940 people who have side effects while taking Nolvadex from FDA. Among them, 2 have Obsessive thoughts. Find out below who they are, when they have Obsessive thoughts and more.
4,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Nolvadex.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Obsessive thoughts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obsessive thoughts when taking Nolvadex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Obsessive thoughts when taking Nolvadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 2 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arimidex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aromasin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gingival Oedema (swelling of gums): 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucose Tolerance Test Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obsessive thoughts
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Obsessive thoughts in Nolvadex
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Nolvadex and Obsessive thoughts
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,004 users)
Obsessive thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (latest reports from 1,703 Obsessive thoughts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obsessive thoughtsObsessive thoughts (614 drugs)
Could your condition cause Obsessive thoughtsObsessive thoughts (471 conditions)
Nolvadex side effects
- Nolvadex side effects (4,941 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Obsessive Thoughts
- Support group for people who have Obsessive Thoughts
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex
You may be interested in these posts
- Curious about intrusive thoughts.
- Hi. I have been on 20-30 mg's of adderall for over a year now in treating adult a.d.h.d. while attending school. I was having problems focusing, feeling tired all of the time and could not stay on task. The adderall has improved the lack of focus to a large degree. However, it wasn't until I...
- I started taking Wellbutrin 2 weeks ago, first five days 150 mg, then 300 mg XL. I noticed that I've been having an obsessive thinking about my ex like as if I just had broken up with him, I can't stop feeling the break up emotional pain in my chest mixed with anxiety. Before the pill, I rarely...
- Going crazy with obsessive jelousy
- First time having intensified racing thoughts and while on lexapro.
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Duragesic drug interaction
- Will you have Restlessness with Norditropin?
- Silver and Levaquin drug interaction
- Will you have Injection Site Haematoma with Avonex?
- Will you have Haematochezia with Vhl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride and Duragesic
- Support group for people who take Norditropin and have Restlessness?
- Support group for people who take Silver and Levaquin
- Support group for people who take Avonex and have Injection Site Haematoma?
- Support group for people who have Vhl and Haematochezia?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.