Nolvadex and Obsessive thoughts - from FDA reports
Obsessive thoughts is reported only by a few people who take Nolvadex. We study 4,940 people who have side effects while taking Nolvadex from FDA. Among them, 2 have Obsessive thoughts. Find out below who they are, when they have Obsessive thoughts and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
4,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Nolvadex.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Obsessive thoughts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obsessive thoughts when taking Nolvadex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Obsessive thoughts when taking Nolvadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chronic Thyroiditis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamins (1 person, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Novantrone (1 person, 50.00%)
- Herceptin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cytoxan (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Toothaches (1 person, 50.00%)
- Loose Tooth (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infection (1 person, 50.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Obsessive thoughts when taking Nolvadex?
- Check symptoms - is obsessive thoughts caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsObsessive thoughts and drugs with ingredients of tamoxifen citrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObsessive thoughts and Nolvadex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,003 users)
Obsessive thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (latest reports from 1,703 Obsessive thoughts patients).
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Obsessive thoughtsObsessive thoughts
Could your condition cause Obsessive thoughtsObsessive thoughts
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.