Nolvadex and Obstruction - from FDA reports
Obstruction is reported only by a few people who take Nolvadex. We study 4,940 people who have side effects while taking Nolvadex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Obstruction. Find out below who they are, when they have Obstruction and more.
4,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Nolvadex.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Obstruction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obstruction when taking Nolvadex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Obstruction when taking Nolvadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aricept: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Neutrophil Count Increased (excess than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 1 person, 100.00%
- Humerus Fracture (injury to the upper arm bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nolvadex and have Obstruction?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstruction
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,003 users)
Obstruction has been reported by people with crohn's disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 1,407 Obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with ObstructionObstruction (808 drugs)
Could your condition cause ObstructionObstruction (500 conditions)
Nolvadex side effects
- Nolvadex side effects (4,941 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Obstruction
- Support group for people who have Obstruction
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex
You may be interested in these posts
- My doctor said to take asprin with hydroxyurea, but I read on the internet that I could use Pycnogenol (pine bark) instead of asprin. I'm afraid to use asprin for very long time because of it's bleeding effect, and Pycnogenol does the same without this bleeding efect.
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- If taking Atripla can I take novaldex I am a 33 year old male. Healthy.
- Breast Cancer, Lumpectomies, after recovering put on Tamoxifen and having lots of side effects.
- I developed Xanthelasma after 18 months on Tamoxifen
- Will you have Gastritis with Toprol-Xl?
- Will you have Tremors with Phimosis?
- Will you have Sarcoidosis - Nervous System with Claustrophobia?
- Will you have Trance with Geodon?
- Will you have Tinel'S Sign with Urinary Tract Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Gastritis?
- Support group for people who have Phimosis and Tremors?
- Support group for people who have Claustrophobia and Sarcoidosis - Nervous System?
- Support group for people who take Geodon and have Trance?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Tinel'S Sign?
- What to expect when you take Toprol-Xl and have Gastritis?
- What to expect when you have Phimosis and Tremors?
- What to expect when you have Claustrophobia and Sarcoidosis - Nervous System?
- What to expect when you take Geodon and have Trance?
- What to expect when you have Urinary Tract Infection and Tinel'S Sign?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Gastritis
- Care Guide for people who have Phimosis and Tremors
- Care Guide for people who have Claustrophobia and Sarcoidosis - Nervous System
- Care Guide for people who take Geodon and have Trance
- Care Guide for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Tinel'S Sign
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.