Who have Obstructive airways disorder with Nolvadex - from FDA reports
Obstructive airways disorder is reported only by a few people who take Nolvadex. We study 5,056 people who have side effects while taking Nolvadex from FDA. Among them, 2 have Obstructive airways disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Obstructive airways disorder and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,056 people reported to have side effects when taking Nolvadex.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Obstructive airways disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obstructive airways disorder when taking Nolvadex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Obstructive airways disorder when taking Nolvadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chantix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ventricular Dysfunction (heart dysfunction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Ejection Fraction Abnormal (abnormality in percentage of blood that is pumped out of a filled ventricle as a result of a heartbeat): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticulum Intestinal (a pouch that is attached to the first part of the small intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Obstructive airways disorder while taking Nolvadex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstructive airways disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Obstructive airways disorder in Nolvadex
You are not alone:
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,120 users)
Obstructive airways disorder
Obstructive airways disorder (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 5,495 Obstructive airways disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive airways disorderObstructive airways disorder (1,324 drugs)
Could your condition cause Obstructive airways disorderObstructive airways disorder (888 conditions)
Nolvadex side effects
- Nolvadex side effects (5,057 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Ribavirin? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Recurrent with Glofil-125? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Abscess with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Subcutaneous Abscess with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cutaneous Abscess with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.