Nolvadex and Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome reported by people who take Nolvadex yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome with Nolvadex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome while taking Nolvadex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Nolvadex
You are not alone:
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,120 users)
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (a sleep disorder that involves cessation or significant decrease in airflow in the presence of breathing effort) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, pain, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 407 Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome
Could your condition cause Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome
Nolvadex side effects
- Nolvadex side effects (5,057 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Body Temperature Increased with Licorice Root? - now
- Will you have Haemodilution with Cellcept? - now
- Will you have Eyes - Bulging with Taxotere? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Protruding Eyes with Taxotere? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Proptosis with Taxotere? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.