Nolvadex and Obtunded - from FDA reports
Obtunded is found among people who take Nolvadex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Arimidex, and have Agitation. This review analyzes which people have Obtunded with Nolvadex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,940 people who have side effects when taking Nolvadex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 09, 2017
4,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Nolvadex.
Among them, 10 people (0.2%) have Obtunded
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Nolvadex when people have Obtunded *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 25 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Obtunded when taking Nolvadex *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Obtunded when taking Nolvadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 30 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 20.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bone Pain (2 people, 20.00%)
- Agitation (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Arimidex (4 people, 40.00%)
- Metoclopramide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hydroxyzine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Gemcitabine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Loss Of Consciousness (3 people, 30.00%)
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 20.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 20.00%)
- Purulent Discharge (2 people, 20.00%)
- Actinomycosis (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Obtunded when taking Nolvadex?
- Check symptoms - is obtunded caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsObtunded and drugs with ingredients of tamoxifen citrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObtunded and Nolvadex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,003 users)
Obtunded has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 32,727 Obtunded patients).
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ObtundedObtunded
Could your condition cause ObtundedObtunded
What would happen?
Questions to the study
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
User reviews to the study
Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
I am currently being treated for fluid build up in both my legs that is diabetes related. I am on Bumetanide 1mg Tab. I started it on Thursday. Does anyone know how many days to start to feel it's effects?