Norco and Burn infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Burn infection is reported only by a few people who take Norco.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norco and have Burn infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67,324 people who have side effects while taking Norco from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
67,324 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Burn infection.
What is Norco?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 69,719 Norco users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Burn infection?
Burn infection is found to be associated with 175 drugs and 70 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norco and Burn infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Burn infection when taking Norco *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Burn infection when taking Norco *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norco *:
- Zoloft: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ambien: 2 people, 50.00%
- Arava: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ativan: 2 people, 50.00%
- Estrace: 2 people, 50.00%
- Glipizide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Heparin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lovastatin: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Burn infection *:
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 2 people, 50.00%
- Application Site Burn: 2 people, 50.00%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 1 person, 25.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 50.00%
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norco and have Burn infection?Check whether Burn infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Burn infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norco:
- Norco (69,719 reports)
Common Norco side effects:
- Death: 11,251 reports
- Pain: 5,041 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,978 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,058 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,870 reports
Browse all side effects of Norco:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Burn infection treatments and more:
- Burn infection (274 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Burn infection:
- Burn infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Burn infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Burn infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Burn infection:
- Burn infection (175 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Burn infection:
- Burn infection (70 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Norco) and Norco (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lyrica and Serevent drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium vs. Zegerid - 8 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Patanol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Dermatitis - Atopic - 9 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Eczema - 10 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Ammonium Lactate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Abilify vs. Holy Basil - 11 seconds ago
- Prilosec vs. Duspatalin - 13 seconds ago
- Praluent and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Penicillin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago