Norco and Depression - from FDA reports
Depression is found among people who take Norco, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ambien, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Depression with Norco. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,661 people who have side effects when taking Norco from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
20,661 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco.
Among them, 986 people (4.77%) have Depression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Norco when people have Depression *:
- < 1 month: 24.32 %
- 1 - 6 months: 29.73 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.22 %
- 1 - 2 years: 8.11 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10.81 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.7 %
- 10+ years: 8.11 %
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Norco *:
- female: 66.91 %
- male: 33.09 %
Age of people who have Depression when taking Norco *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.97 %
- 20-29: 4.57 %
- 30-39: 13.85 %
- 40-49: 26.87 %
- 50-59: 26.59 %
- 60+: 27.15 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (79 people, 8.01%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (76 people, 7.71%)
- Narcolepsy (68 people, 6.90%)
- High Blood Pressure (62 people, 6.29%)
- Back Pain (59 people, 5.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (173 people, 17.55%)
- Cymbalta (155 people, 15.72%)
- Oxycontin (154 people, 15.62%)
- Xanax (149 people, 15.11%)
- Lyrica (149 people, 15.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (462 people, 46.86%)
- Fatigue (254 people, 25.76%)
- Insomnia (232 people, 23.53%)
- Back Pain (232 people, 23.53%)
- Nausea (216 people, 21.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Depression when taking Norco?
- Check symptoms - is depression caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDepression and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepression and Norco from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 22,671 users)
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 392,583 Depression patients).
Browse all side effects of Norcoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DepressionDepression
Could your condition cause DepressionDepression
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...