Norco and Euphoric mood - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Euphoric mood is found among people who take Norco, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norco and have Euphoric mood. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,042 people who have side effects when taking Norco from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco.
Among them, 61 people (0.09%) have Euphoric mood.
What is Norco?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 72,463 Norco users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Euphoric mood?
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) is found to be associated with 1,373 drugs and 839 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norco and Euphoric mood reports submitted per year:
Time on Norco when people have Euphoric mood *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Norco *:
- female: 47.37 %
- male: 52.63 %
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Norco *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.85 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 38.46 %
- 40-49: 30.77 %
- 50-59: 3.85 %
- 60+: 15.38 %
Common drugs people take besides Norco *:
- Adderall: 14 people, 22.95%
- Oxycontin: 13 people, 21.31%
- Vicodin: 12 people, 19.67%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 12 people, 19.67%
- Ativan: 9 people, 14.75%
- Xyrem: 9 people, 14.75%
- Klonopin: 9 people, 14.75%
- Dilaudid: 8 people, 13.11%
- Vitamin D3: 8 people, 13.11%
- Requip: 7 people, 11.48%
Common side effects people have besides Euphoric mood *:
- Drug Dependence: 19 people, 31.15%
- High Blood Pressure: 17 people, 27.87%
- Stress And Anxiety: 15 people, 24.59%
- Depression: 13 people, 21.31%
- Drug Ineffective: 11 people, 18.03%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11 people, 18.03%
- Drowsiness: 10 people, 16.39%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 9 people, 14.75%
- Overdose: 9 people, 14.75%
- Memory Loss: 9 people, 14.75%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 9 people, 14.75%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 9 people, 14.75%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 6.56%
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 3 people, 4.92%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 4.92%
- Cerebral Palsy: 3 people, 4.92%
- Nerve Injury: 2 people, 3.28%
- Breakthrough Pain: 2 people, 3.28%
- Injury: 2 people, 3.28%
- Depression: 2 people, 3.28%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norco and have Euphoric mood?Check whether Euphoric mood is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Euphoric mood and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norco:
- Norco (72,463 reports)
Common Norco side effects:
- Death: 11,251 reports
- Pain: 5,367 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,978 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,058 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,026 reports
Browse all side effects of Norco:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Euphoric mood treatments and more:
- Euphoric mood (12,205 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Euphoric mood in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Euphoric mood in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Euphoric mood:
- Lyrica: 904 reports
- Oxycontin: 845 reports
- Gabapentin: 509 reports
- Suboxone: 383 reports
- Fluoxetine: 330 reports
- Morphine: 325 reports
- Tramadol: 299 reports
- Xanax: 285 reports
- Clozapine: 280 reports
- Olanzapine: 280 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood (1,373 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Euphoric mood:
- Pain: 906 reports
- Depression: 764 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 400 reports
- Schizophrenia: 362 reports
- High blood pressure: 299 reports
- Fibromyalgia: 260 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood (839 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Norco) and Norco (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Acetate and Atenolol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ofev and Yellow Skin - 10 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen vs. Lamictal - 14 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain and Salivary Gland Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Testosterone Cypionate and Wheezing - 26 seconds ago
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Abdominal Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Inbrija and Limb Injury - 34 seconds ago
- Restoril and Anovulatory Cycle - 38 seconds ago
- Selzentry and Tendon Rupture - 40 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Benicar drug interaction - 51 seconds ago