Norepinephrine bitartrate and Left ventricular hypertrophy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Left ventricular hypertrophy is reported only by a few people who take Norepinephrine Bitartrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norepinephrine bitartrate and have Left ventricular hypertrophy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,834 people who have side effects while taking Norepinephrine bitartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,834 people reported to have side effects when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate.
Among them, 4 people (0.22%) have Left ventricular hypertrophy.
What is Norepinephrine bitartrate?
Norepinephrine bitartrate has active ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,838 Norepinephrine bitartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Left ventricular hypertrophy?
Left ventricular hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart) is found to be associated with 1,563 drugs and 726 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norepinephrine bitartrate and Left ventricular hypertrophy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Left ventricular hypertrophy when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Left ventricular hypertrophy when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 75.00%
- Prednisolone: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fentanyl: 3 people, 75.00%
- Methylprednisolone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acyclovir Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Albuterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Aztreonam: 2 people, 50.00%
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cytarabine: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Left ventricular hypertrophy *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 3 people, 75.00%
- Opportunistic Infection (a microorganism that normally does not cause disease but becomes pathogenic when the body's immune system is impaired and unable to fight): 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Aortic Valve Sclerosis (narrowing of the aortic valve): 2 people, 50.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 2 people, 50.00%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 2 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 2 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norepinephrine bitartrate and have Left ventricular hypertrophy?Check whether Left ventricular hypertrophy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Left ventricular hypertrophy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norepinephrine bitartrate:
- Norepinephrine bitartrate (1,838 reports)
Common Norepinephrine bitartrate side effects:
- Acute kidney failure: 267 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 247 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 211 reports
- Pain: 202 reports
Browse all side effects of Norepinephrine bitartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Left ventricular hypertrophy treatments and more:
- Left ventricular hypertrophy (5,909 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Left ventricular hypertrophy:
- Left ventricular hypertrophy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Left ventricular hypertrophy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Left ventricular hypertrophy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Left ventricular hypertrophy:
- Aspirin: 841 reports
- Zometa: 560 reports
- Lasix: 508 reports
- Lisinopril: 497 reports
- Fosamax: 494 reports
- Furosemide: 476 reports
- Prednisone: 448 reports
- Metformin: 442 reports
- Digoxin: 391 reports
- Coumadin: 381 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Left ventricular hypertrophy:
- Left ventricular hypertrophy (1,563 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Left ventricular hypertrophy:
- High blood pressure: 701 reports
- Osteoporosis: 421 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 245 reports
- Depression: 233 reports
- Diabetes: 228 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 170 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Left ventricular hypertrophy:
- Left ventricular hypertrophy (726 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norepinephrine bitartrate (the active ingredients of Norepinephrine bitartrate) and Norepinephrine bitartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucagen and Hypoglycemia - 2 seconds ago
- Gralise and Renal Impairment - 3 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Allopurinol Sodium and Metastases To Ovary - 16 seconds ago
- Prograf and Rheumatoid Lung - 19 seconds ago
- Imuran and Azathioprine drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Mood Swings in Minastrin 24 Fe, how severe and when it was recovered? - 47 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Kineret vs. Nuvigil - a minute ago
- Hydroxyurea and Clozapine drug interaction - a minute ago