Norepinephrine bitartrate and Ulcer haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ulcer haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Norepinephrine Bitartrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norepinephrine bitartrate and have Ulcer haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,569 people who have side effects while taking Norepinephrine bitartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
1,569 people reported to have side effects when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate.
Among them, 2 people (0.13%) have Ulcer haemorrhage.
What is Norepinephrine bitartrate?
Norepinephrine bitartrate has active ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,573 Norepinephrine bitartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ulcer haemorrhage?
Ulcer haemorrhage (bleeding ulcer) is found to be associated with 1,448 drugs and 908 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norepinephrine bitartrate and Ulcer haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Time on Norepinephrine bitartrate when people have Ulcer haemorrhage *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ulcer haemorrhage when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ulcer haemorrhage when taking Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Norepinephrine bitartrate *:
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Propofol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nitroglycerin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Morphine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metronidazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flumazenil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fentanyl-100: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ulcer haemorrhage *:
- Intestinal Ischaemia (decreased supply of oxygenated blood to the intestines): 2 people, 100.00%
- Iliac Artery Occlusion (narrowing of an arterial segment between the aortic bifurcation and the groin): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis Hypertrophic (overgrowth of the stomach lining with inflammation): 2 people, 100.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperchlorhydria (gastric acid levels are higher in stomach): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norepinephrine bitartrate and have Ulcer haemorrhage?Check whether Ulcer haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norepinephrine bitartrate:
- Norepinephrine bitartrate (1,573 reports)
Ulcer haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Ulcer haemorrhage (6,982 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Ulcer haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate:
Common drugs associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
All the drugs that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage (1,448 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
All the conditions that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage (908 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norepinephrine bitartrate (the active ingredients of Norepinephrine bitartrate) and Norepinephrine bitartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zaditor and Drug Ineffective - 11 seconds ago
- Blood Immunoglobulin G Abnormal and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 20 seconds ago
- Contrave and Trismus - 20 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and Respiratory Gas Exchange Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Cerdelga and Drug Ineffective - 23 seconds ago