Norflex and Back injury - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Back injury is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Back injury. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 15 people (0.91%) have Back injury.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,831 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Back injury?
Back injury is found to be associated with 1,853 drugs and 1,089 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Back injury reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back injury when taking Norflex *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Back injury when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 38.46 %
- 60+: 38.46 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Fosamax: 6 people, 40.00%
- Vioxx: 6 people, 40.00%
- Pepcid: 6 people, 40.00%
- Voltaren: 5 people, 33.33%
- Polaramine: 5 people, 33.33%
- Pravachol: 5 people, 33.33%
- Prevacid: 4 people, 26.67%
- Accolate: 3 people, 20.00%
- Volmax: 3 people, 20.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 13.33%
Common side effects people have besides Back injury *:
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 9 people, 60.00%
- Weakness: 8 people, 53.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 53.33%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 46.67%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 46.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 7 people, 46.67%
- Fall: 7 people, 46.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 7 people, 46.67%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 6 people, 40.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 5 people, 33.33%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 5 people, 33.33%
- Bone Disorder: 5 people, 33.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 6.67%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 6.67%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Back injury?Check whether Back injury is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Back injury and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,831 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Back injury treatments and more:
- Back injury (13,591 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Back injury:
- Back injury in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Back injury in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Back injury in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Back injury:
All the drugs that are associated with Back injury:
- Back injury (1,853 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Back injury:
All the conditions that are associated with Back injury:
- Back injury (1,089 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Cytomegalovirus Colitis - 4 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Dexedrine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Gengraf and Brilinta drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Topamax Sprinkle vs. Morphine Sulfate - 22 seconds ago
- Posaconazole and Sitagliptin drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Bexxar and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 40 seconds ago
- Terazol 7 and Urinary Tract Infection - 42 seconds ago
- How effective is Detrol La for Urge Incontinence? - 44 seconds ago
- Mercaptopurine and Interstitial Lung Disease - 45 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Dry Eye Syndrome - 46 seconds ago