Norflex and Ear infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear infection is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Ear infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 6 people (0.37%) have Ear infection.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear infection?
Ear infection is found to be associated with 2,439 drugs and 1,656 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Ear infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear infection when taking Norflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear infection when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 83.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Zyrtec: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zantac: 4 people, 66.67%
- Triazolam: 4 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 66.67%
- Primidone: 4 people, 66.67%
- Prevacid: 4 people, 66.67%
- Percocet: 4 people, 66.67%
- Hizentra: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aldara: 4 people, 66.67%
- Orphenadrine Citrate: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Ear infection *:
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 4 people, 66.67%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 4 people, 66.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 3 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 33.33%
- Uveitis (inflammation of the uvea): 1 person, 16.67%
- Haemorrhoid Operation: 1 person, 16.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 16.67%
- Colon Neoplasm (cancer from uncontrolled cell growth in the colon or rectum): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cough: 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 4 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 16.67%
- Nerve Injury: 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 16.67%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 16.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 16.67%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Ear infection?Check whether Ear infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear infection treatments and more:
- Ear infection (29,216 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear infection:
- Ear infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear infection:
- Ear infection (2,439 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear infection:
- Ear infection (1,656 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Simvastatin and Bone Swelling - now
- Cryselle vs. Femcon Fe - 2 seconds ago
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and drugs of ingredients of ibandronate sodium - 15 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Muscle Weakness Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Novocain and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 20 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Diflucan drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Macitentan and Multiple Fractures - 23 seconds ago
- Ifosfamide and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Sinus Congestion and Encephalopathy - 30 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Catheterisation Cardiac Abnormal - 38 seconds ago