Norflex and Gallbladder obstruction - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 2,128 people who take Norflex or have Gallbladder obstruction. No report of Gallbladder obstruction is found in people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gallbladder Obstruction?
Gallbladder obstruction is found to be associated with 443 drugs and 237 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Norflex and have Gallbladder obstruction?Check whether Gallbladder obstruction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
How severe was Gallbladder obstruction and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Gallbladder obstruction treatments and more:
- Gallbladder obstruction (296 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gallbladder obstruction:
- Gallbladder obstruction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gallbladder obstruction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gallbladder obstruction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Gallbladder obstruction:
All the conditions that are associated with Gallbladder obstruction:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Propofol and Artichoke drug interaction - now
- Lyme Disease and Bruxism Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Hepatic Failure - 7 seconds ago
- Xylocaine and Eye Burns - 7 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Kenalog drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Discomfort - 12 seconds ago
- Electrocardiogram T Wave Inversion and drugs of ingredients of acetaminophen - 16 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Lymphadenitis - 21 seconds ago
- Sulindac and Coordination Abnormal - 23 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Pristiq drug interaction - 23 seconds ago