Norflex and Haemangioma of liver - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of liver is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Haemangioma of liver. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 8 people (0.49%) have Haemangioma of liver.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of liver?
Haemangioma of liver (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in liver) is found to be associated with 1,031 drugs and 576 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Haemangioma of liver reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of liver when taking Norflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of liver when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 75 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Zyprexa: 6 people, 75.00%
- Peg-Intron: 6 people, 75.00%
- Celexa: 6 people, 75.00%
- Cephalexin: 6 people, 75.00%
- Dalmane: 6 people, 75.00%
- Effexor Xr: 6 people, 75.00%
- Folic Acid: 6 people, 75.00%
- Zoloft: 6 people, 75.00%
- Lyrica: 6 people, 75.00%
- Neurontin: 6 people, 75.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of liver *:
- Weakness: 7 people, 87.50%
- Chest Pain: 7 people, 87.50%
- Ear Pain: 6 people, 75.00%
- Pain: 6 people, 75.00%
- Otorrhea (discharge from the ear): 6 people, 75.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 6 people, 75.00%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 6 people, 75.00%
- Vision Blurred: 6 people, 75.00%
- Memory Loss: 6 people, 75.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 6 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hepatitis C: 6 people, 75.00%
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 2 people, 25.00%
- Vaginal Prolapse (portion of the vaginal canal protruding (prolapsing) from the opening of the vagina): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Haemangioma of liver?Check whether Haemangioma of liver is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemangioma of liver and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of liver treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of liver (1,635 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of liver:
- Haemangioma of liver in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of liver in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of liver in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of liver:
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of liver:
- Haemangioma of liver (1,031 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of liver:
- Osteoporosis: 113 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of liver:
- Haemangioma of liver (576 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methocarbamol and Diabetes - 2 seconds ago
- Remeron Soltab and Tardive Dyskinesia - 6 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Nasal Oedema - 6 seconds ago
- Humulin N vs. Novolog Flexpen - 7 seconds ago
- Aleve and Genital Herpes - 7 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Exidine drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety and drugs of ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride - 11 seconds ago
- Ganciclovir Sodium and Insomnia - 16 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Haemorrhage - 17 seconds ago
- Disulfiram and Visual Impairment - 17 seconds ago