Norflex and Haematuria - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haematuria is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Haematuria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 10 people (0.61%) have Haematuria.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,831 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haematuria?
Haematuria (presence of blood in urine) is found to be associated with 2,912 drugs and 2,242 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Haematuria reports submitted per year:
Time on Norflex when people have Haematuria *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haematuria when taking Norflex *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Haematuria when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 77.78 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Toradol: 7 people, 70.00%
- Tranxene: 5 people, 50.00%
- Ultram: 4 people, 40.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 30.00%
- Levaquin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lortab: 3 people, 30.00%
- Prozac: 3 people, 30.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 30.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 30.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haematuria *:
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 9 people, 90.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 9 people, 90.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 9 people, 90.00%
- Chest Pain: 8 people, 80.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 80.00%
- Constipation: 7 people, 70.00%
- Urination - Painful: 7 people, 70.00%
- Faecal Incontinence (a lack of control over passing stool): 6 people, 60.00%
- Renal Pain (kidney pain): 5 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neck Pain: 5 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 1 person, 10.00%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 10.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Haematuria?Check whether Haematuria is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haematuria and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,831 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haematuria treatments and more:
- Haematuria (39,823 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haematuria:
- Haematuria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haematuria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haematuria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haematuria:
All the drugs that are associated with Haematuria:
- Haematuria (2,912 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haematuria:
All the conditions that are associated with Haematuria:
- Haematuria (2,242 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Axiron and Chest Pain - now
- Bactrim Ds and Scoliosis - a second ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Cholestasis - 3 seconds ago
- Valcyte and Flolan drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Povidone Iodine and Rashes - 26 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Tafinlar drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Evenity drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Plan B and Weight Abnormal - 30 seconds ago
- Proscar and Skin Ulcer Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Breath Sounds - 31 seconds ago