Norflex and Keloid scar - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Keloid scar is reported only by a few people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Keloid scar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has Keloid scar.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Keloid scar?
Keloid scar (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) is found to be associated with 609 drugs and 430 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Keloid scar reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keloid scar when taking Norflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Zestril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zanaflex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bentyl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Biaxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Keloid scar *:
- Wound Complication: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ligament Sprain (ligament stretched): 1 person, 100.00%
- Endometrial Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Enlarged Heart: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Keloid scar?Check whether Keloid scar is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Keloid scar and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Keloid scar treatments and more:
- Keloid scar (1,005 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Keloid scar:
- Keloid scar in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Keloid scar in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Keloid scar in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Keloid scar:
- Keloid scar (609 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Keloid scar:
- Keloid scar (430 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ultram and Middle Insomnia - now
- Allegra and Foreign Body In Eye - 4 seconds ago
- Anoro Ellipta and Accuneb drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Anoro Ellipta and Post Procedural Infection - 10 seconds ago
- Hepatitis C and Retinal Detachment - 11 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Drug Effect Decreased - 12 seconds ago
- Thiothixene and Haloperidol drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Alphagan drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Constipation and Sinusitis - 20 seconds ago
- Constipation and Sinusitis - Acute - 20 seconds ago