Norflex and Obsessive-compulsive neurosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Obsessive-compulsive neurosis is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 11 people (0.67%) have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,831 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Obsessive-compulsive neurosis?
Obsessive-compulsive neurosis (mental disorders characterized by anxiety and avoidance behaviour. in general) is found to be associated with 1,731 drugs and 1,233 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Obsessive-compulsive neurosis reports submitted per year:
Time on Norflex when people have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 50 %
Gender of people who have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis when taking Norflex *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Vioxx: 6 people, 54.55%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Furosemide: 5 people, 45.45%
- Relafen: 5 people, 45.45%
- Sonata: 5 people, 45.45%
- Buspar: 5 people, 45.45%
- Sudafed 12 Hour: 5 people, 45.45%
- Catapres: 5 people, 45.45%
- Oxycontin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Vicoprofen: 5 people, 45.45%
Common side effects people have besides Obsessive-compulsive neurosis *:
- Pain: 10 people, 90.91%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 90.91%
- Depression: 9 people, 81.82%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 54.55%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 54.55%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 54.55%
- Emotional Distress: 6 people, 54.55%
- Decreased Interest: 6 people, 54.55%
- Abdominal Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
Common conditions people have *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 5 people, 45.45%
- Pain: 5 people, 45.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 45.45%
- Torticollis (a twisted neck in which the head is tipped to one side, while the chin is turned to the other): 4 people, 36.36%
- Depression: 4 people, 36.36%
- Constipation: 2 people, 18.18%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis?Check whether Obsessive-compulsive neurosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Obsessive-compulsive neurosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,831 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Obsessive-compulsive neurosis treatments and more:
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis (19,361 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Obsessive-compulsive neurosis:
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Obsessive-compulsive neurosis:
All the drugs that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive neurosis:
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis (1,731 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Obsessive-compulsive neurosis:
All the conditions that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive neurosis:
- Obsessive-compulsive neurosis (1,233 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Probenecid and Electrocardiogram Abnormal - a second ago
- Allergy To Arthropod Sting and drugs of ingredients of levothyroxine sodium - 6 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Urinary Frequency Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Urge Incontinence - 7 seconds ago
- Clonazepam vs. Amlodipine Besylate - 8 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Stent - 8 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Ditropan drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Temaz and Carbuncle - 16 seconds ago
- Feldene and Cymbalta drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Vumerity and Acute Upper Airway Obstruction - 37 seconds ago