Norflex and Quality of life decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Quality of life decreased is reported only by a few people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Quality of life decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 4 people (0.24%) have Quality of life decreased.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Quality of life decreased?
Quality of life decreased is found to be associated with 1,959 drugs and 1,228 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Quality of life decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Norflex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Valsartan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Metoprolol Succinate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Combivent: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Medrol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Quality of life decreased *:
- Depression: 4 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 75.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 75.00%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 75.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 75.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fear Of Disease: 3 people, 75.00%
- Itching: 3 people, 75.00%
- Exposure To Toxic Agent: 3 people, 75.00%
- Personality Disorder: 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 3 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Quality of life decreased?Check whether Quality of life decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Quality of life decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Quality of life decreased treatments and more:
- Quality of life decreased (12,806 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quality of life decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quality of life decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quality of life decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased (1,959 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quality of life decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased (1,228 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) and drugs of ingredients of aspirin - now
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Injection Site Haemorrhage - a second ago
- Famotidine and Hyperplastic Cholecystopathy - 3 seconds ago
- Xenical and Ascites - 3 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Carboplatin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Neoplasm Progression - 20 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Aura - 20 seconds ago
- Valsartan and Skin Plaque - 22 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Pseudomembranous Colitis - 32 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - 32 seconds ago