Norflex and Vaginal bleeding - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vaginal bleeding is reported only by a few people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Vaginal bleeding. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 3 people (0.18%) have Vaginal bleeding.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vaginal bleeding?
Vaginal bleeding is found to be associated with 2,477 drugs and 1,131 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Vaginal bleeding reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Premarin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Xyzal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ambien: 1 person, 33.33%
- Butrans: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chlorthalidone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gelatin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Humira: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal bleeding *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swollen Tongue (swelling of tongue): 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Body Height Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 33.33%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Vaginal bleeding?Check whether Vaginal bleeding is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vaginal bleeding and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vaginal bleeding treatments and more:
- Vaginal bleeding (46,232 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vaginal bleeding:
- Vaginal bleeding in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaginal bleeding in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaginal bleeding in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vaginal bleeding:
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal bleeding:
- Vaginal bleeding (2,477 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal bleeding:
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal bleeding:
- Vaginal bleeding (1,131 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vx-950 and Oral Discomfort - 3 seconds ago
- Leukine and Furosemide drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Stomatitis - 7 seconds ago
- Bruxism and drugs of ingredients of pregabalin - 8 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Decreased Immune Responsiveness - 8 seconds ago
- Adalat and Dyschezia - 9 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Papillary Thyroid Cancer - 15 seconds ago
- Pomegranate Extract and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 16 seconds ago
- Differin and Arava drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Memantine Hydrochloride and Dehydration - 23 seconds ago