Norflex and Vaginal haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vaginal haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Vaginal haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 3 people (0.18%) have Vaginal haemorrhage.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vaginal haemorrhage?
Vaginal haemorrhage (vaginal bleeding) is found to be associated with 2,524 drugs and 1,783 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Vaginal haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal haemorrhage when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Premarin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Xyzal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ambien: 1 person, 33.33%
- Butrans: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chlorthalidone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gelatin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Humira: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal haemorrhage *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swollen Tongue (swelling of tongue): 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Body Height Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 33.33%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Vaginal haemorrhage?Check whether Vaginal haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vaginal haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vaginal haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Vaginal haemorrhage (46,234 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vaginal haemorrhage:
- Vaginal haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaginal haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaginal haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vaginal haemorrhage:
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal haemorrhage:
- Vaginal haemorrhage (2,524 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal haemorrhage:
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal haemorrhage:
- Vaginal haemorrhage (1,783 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease and Hair Loss - a second ago
- Lidex and Mycosis Fungoides - 2 seconds ago
- Septra Ds and Pyrazinamide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Angina Unstable and Breathing Difficulty - 4 seconds ago
- Parnate and Heart Palpitations - 4 seconds ago
- Aredia and Pulmonary Hypertension - 8 seconds ago
- Depakene and Coronary Heart Disease - 9 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Colon Cancer - 13 seconds ago
- Lotrisone and Furuncle - 15 seconds ago
- Acthar Gel and Pain In Extremity - 16 seconds ago