Norflex and Walking during sleep - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Walking during sleep is reported only by a few people who take Norflex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Walking during sleep. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 2 people (0.12%) have Walking during sleep.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,832 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Walking during sleep?
Walking during sleep is found to be associated with 1,664 drugs and 1,035 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Walking during sleep reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Walking during sleep when taking Norflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Walking during sleep when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Valium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Walking during sleep *:
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Binge Eating (pattern of disordered eating which consists of episodes of uncontrollable eating): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abnormal Sleep-Related Event: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Walking during sleep?Check whether Walking during sleep is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Walking during sleep and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,832 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Walking during sleep treatments and more:
- Walking during sleep (8,045 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Walking during sleep:
- Walking during sleep in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Walking during sleep in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Walking during sleep in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Walking during sleep:
All the drugs that are associated with Walking during sleep:
- Walking during sleep (1,664 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Walking during sleep:
All the conditions that are associated with Walking during sleep:
- Walking during sleep (1,035 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bacitracin and Blindness Unilateral - a second ago
- Ondansetron and Akinesia - 3 seconds ago
- Calan and Provera drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Kaletra and Osteopenia - 6 seconds ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Agenerase drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Matulane and Depakote drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Anorectal Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Adalat Cc drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Pulmicort Flexhaler drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Arthropod Bite - 16 seconds ago