Norflex and Weight abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight abnormal is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norflex and have Weight abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,642 people who have side effects when taking Norflex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex.
Among them, 18 people (1.1%) have Weight abnormal.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,831 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight abnormal?
Weight abnormal is found to be associated with 2,444 drugs and 1,166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norflex and Weight abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Norflex when people have Weight abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Norflex *:
- female: 77.78 %
- male: 22.22 %
Age of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Norflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 13.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 46.67 %
- 50-59: 26.67 %
- 60+: 13.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Norflex *:
- Vioxx: 9 people, 50.00%
- Xanax: 7 people, 38.89%
- Zoloft: 5 people, 27.78%
- Flonase: 5 people, 27.78%
- Ambien: 5 people, 27.78%
- Norvasc: 5 people, 27.78%
- Paxil: 5 people, 27.78%
- Ultram: 5 people, 27.78%
- Tylenol: 4 people, 22.22%
- Ibuprofen: 4 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Weight abnormal *:
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 8 people, 44.44%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 44.44%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 7 people, 38.89%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 38.89%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 33.33%
- Fever: 6 people, 33.33%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 6 people, 33.33%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 6 people, 33.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 5 people, 27.78%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 27.78%
Common conditions people have *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 3 people, 16.67%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 11.11%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 11.11%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 11.11%
- Depression: 2 people, 11.11%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 11.11%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 5.56%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 5.56%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 5.56%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex and have Weight abnormal?Check whether Weight abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weight abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of orphenadrine citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,831 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Norflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight abnormal treatments and more:
- Weight abnormal (2,218 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight abnormal:
- Weight abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Weight abnormal:
- Weight abnormal (2,444 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with Weight abnormal:
- Weight abnormal (1,166 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amaryl and Blood Immunoglobulin G Increased - a second ago
- Apixaban and Omnaris drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Premature Labor - 4 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Vidaza drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Avonex and Ovarian Enlargement - 13 seconds ago
- Imipenem And Cilastatin and Panic Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Renal Artery Thrombosis - 16 seconds ago
- Perindopril Erbumine and Skin Cancer - 17 seconds ago
- Metrogel and Econazole Nitrate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Otezla and Body Temperature Decreased - 20 seconds ago