Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and Tachycardia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tachycardia aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Norgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and have Tachycardia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 302 people who have side effects while taking Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
302 people reported to have side effects when taking Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
Among them, 2 people (0.66%) have Tachycardia aggravated.
What is Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol?
Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel. eHealthMe is studying from 302 Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tachycardia aggravated?
Tachycardia aggravated (worse heart rate that exceeds the normal range) is found to be associated with 3,886 drugs and 1,799 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and Tachycardia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol when people have Tachycardia aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia aggravated when taking Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia aggravated when taking Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Tachycardia aggravated *:
- Venous Thrombosis (blood clot (thrombus) that forms within a vein): 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Alkalosis (elevated blood ph due to excess breathing): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 2 people, 100.00%
- Protein S Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Protein C Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fibrin D Dimer Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Enlarged Heart: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Uterine Leiomyoma (uterine benign tumour derived from smooth muscle): 1 person, 50.00%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and have Tachycardia aggravated?Check whether Tachycardia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tachycardia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol:
- Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (302 reports)
Common Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 115 reports
- Unintended pregnancy (unwanted pregnancies as well as those that are mistimed): 111 reports
Browse all side effects of Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tachycardia aggravated treatments and more:
- Tachycardia aggravated (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tachycardia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tachycardia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated (3,886 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated (1,799 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel (the active ingredients of Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol) and Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan and Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Entresto and Pyuria - 5 seconds ago
- Vitamin E and Furuncle - 8 seconds ago
- Slow-K and Haemangioma - 11 seconds ago
- Safyral and Tenderness - 13 seconds ago
- Nubain and Breathing Difficulty - 15 seconds ago
- Enulose and Headache - 16 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Hypercoagulation - 24 seconds ago
- Januvia and Lialda drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Weight Loss - 31 seconds ago