Norvir and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is reported only by a few people who take Norvir.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Norvir and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,228 people who have side effects while taking Norvir from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
23,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Norvir.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst.
What is Norvir?
Norvir has active ingredients of ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 23,486 Norvir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 342 drugs and 215 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Norvir and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Norvir *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Norvir *:
- Zometa: 3 people, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Combivir: 3 people, 100.00%
- Keflex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lamivudine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Xalatan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ms Contin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nulytely: 3 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Xerosis (abnormal dryness of the skin or mucus membranes): 3 people, 100.00%
- Jaw Fracture: 3 people, 100.00%
- Apathy: 3 people, 100.00%
- Foot Deformity (functional disability of foot): 3 people, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 3 people, 100.00%
- Deformity (disfigurement): 3 people, 100.00%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norvir and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ritonavir:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norvir:
- Norvir (23,486 reports)
Common Norvir side effects:
- Pain: 1,690 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,517 reports
- Fever: 973 reports
- Diarrhea: 948 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 926 reports
Browse all side effects of Norvir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (342 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (215 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ritonavir (the active ingredients of Norvir) and Norvir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gabapentin and Atrophic Glossitis - 2 seconds ago
- Tretinoin vs. Adapalene - 5 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Pseudomembranous Colitis - 7 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - 8 seconds ago
- Arava and Furuncle - 14 seconds ago
- Clofarabine and Streptococcal Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Sterile Water and Tobi drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Combivir and Red Blood Cells Urine Positive - 25 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hcl and Aggression - 29 seconds ago
- Abilify and Hepatic Steatosis - 41 seconds ago