Novalgin and Dizziness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dizziness is found among people who take Novalgin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Novalgin and have Dizziness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,626 people who have side effects when taking Novalgin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Novalgin.
Among them, 537 people (6.23%) have Dizziness.
What is Novalgin?
Novalgin has active ingredients of metamizole. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 8,699 Novalgin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is found to be associated with 4,925 drugs and 5,522 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Novalgin and Dizziness reports submitted per year:
Time on Novalgin when people have Dizziness *:
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Novalgin*:
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Novalgin *:
Common drugs people take besides Novalgin *:
Common side effects people have besides Dizziness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novalgin and have Dizziness?Check whether Dizziness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dizziness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metamizole:
- Dizziness and drugs with ingredients of metamizole (723 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Novalgin:
- Novalgin (8,699 reports)
Common Novalgin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 626 reports
- Diarrhea: 597 reports
- Fever: 571 reports
- Pneumonia: 558 reports
- Dizziness: 537 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 533 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 500 reports
Browse all side effects of Novalgin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dizziness treatments and more:
- Dizziness (535,805 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,711 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,432 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,368 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,925 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,522 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metamizole (the active ingredients of Novalgin) and Novalgin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Toradol and Glaucoma - 4 seconds ago
- Micardis and Evoxac drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Medrol and Systemic Mycosis - 8 seconds ago
- Vimpat and Extraocular Muscle Paresis - 23 seconds ago
- Primidone and Trusopt drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Renal Impairment - 36 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Premarin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Tobramycin Sulfate and Abdominal Discomfort - 42 seconds ago
- Cardura Xl vs. Taztia Xt - 51 seconds ago
- Anaemia Of Chronic Disease and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - a minute ago