Novolin n and Weight decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight decreased is found among people who take Novolin n, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Novolin n and have Weight decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,161 people who have side effects when taking Novolin n from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolin n.
Among them, 51 people (2.36%) have Weight decreased.
What is Novolin n?
Novolin n has active ingredients of insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 2,201 Novolin n users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight decreased?
Weight decreased is found to be associated with 4,331 drugs and 4,500 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Novolin n and Weight decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Novolin n when people have Weight decreased *:
Gender of people who have Weight decreased when taking Novolin n*:
Age of people who have Weight decreased when taking Novolin n *:
Common drugs people take besides Novolin n *:
Common side effects people have besides Weight decreased *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novolin n and have Weight decreased?Check whether Weight decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weight decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Novolin n:
- Novolin n (2,201 reports)
Common Novolin n side effects:
- Blood glucose decreased: 106 reports
- Blood glucose increased: 404 reports
- Drug ineffective: 152 reports
Browse all side effects of Novolin n:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight decreased treatments and more:
- Weight decreased (307,110 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased (4,331 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased (4,500 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human (the active ingredients of Novolin n) and Novolin n (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zovia 1/35E-21 and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Ranitidine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Copegus and Oral Fungal Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Lanoxin and Transient Ischaemic Attack - 27 seconds ago
- Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Sinusitis - Acute in Marijuana, how severe and when it was recovered? - 47 seconds ago
- Sinusitis in Marijuana, how severe and when it was recovered? - 47 seconds ago
- Intestinal Obstruction and Acne - 53 seconds ago
- Swelling in Pregabalin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Pitavastatin and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - a minute ago