Who have Pain - eye with Novolog mix 70/30 - from FDA reports
Pain - eye is found among people who take Novolog mix 70/30, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Humulin 70/30, and have Bone disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,042 people who have side effects when taking Novolog mix 70/30 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog mix 70/30.
Among them, 6 people (0.29%) have Pain - eye
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain - eye when taking Novolog mix 70/30 *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Pain - eye when taking Novolog mix 70/30 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 16.67%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 16.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 16.67%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Loss: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B6: 1 person, 16.67%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Sutent: 1 person, 16.67%
- Premarin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lotemax: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lasix: 1 person, 16.67%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 16.67%
- Humulin 70/30: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blindness: 3 people, 50.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 3 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Endometrial Cancer: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hearing Loss: 1 person, 16.67%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gallbladder Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain - eye while taking Novolog mix 70/30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - eye
- Subscribe to monitor Pain - eye in Novolog mix 70/30
You are not alone:
Novolog mix 70/30
Novolog mix 70/30 has active ingredients of insulin aspart protamine recombinant; insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog mix 70/30 2,095 users)
Pain - eye
Pain - eye has been reported by people with dry eyes, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 31,566 Pain - eye patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - eyePain - eye (2,286 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pain - eyePain - eye (1,890 conditions)
Novolog mix 70/30 side effects
- Novolog mix 70/30 side effects (2,013 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Novolog mix 70/30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lips - Bluish with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Fingernails - Bluish with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Cyanosis with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Clonus? - a second ago
- Will you have Uti with Clonus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Skin with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Lips And Fingernails with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Clonus? - 2 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Laciniaria Spicata drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discoloration - Bluish with Zemplar? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.