Novolog and Encephalitis herpes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Encephalitis herpes is reported only by a few people who take Novolog.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Novolog and have Encephalitis herpes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,793 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
50,793 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Encephalitis herpes.
What is Novolog?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 51,277 Novolog users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Encephalitis herpes?
Encephalitis herpes (inflammation of the brain due to herpes infection) is found to be associated with 484 drugs and 257 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Novolog and Encephalitis herpes reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Encephalitis herpes when taking Novolog *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Encephalitis herpes when taking Novolog *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Novolog *:
- Aspirin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Zolpidem: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 60.00%
- Argatroban: 3 people, 60.00%
- Clopidogrel: 3 people, 60.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lantus: 3 people, 60.00%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 60.00%
- Naproxen: 3 people, 60.00%
- Prevacid: 3 people, 60.00%
Common side effects people have besides Encephalitis herpes *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 60.00%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 3 people, 60.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 60.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 3 people, 60.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 3 people, 60.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 60.00%
- Bleeding Disorders: 3 people, 60.00%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 60.00%
- Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement): 3 people, 60.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 20.00%
- Culture Positive: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novolog and have Encephalitis herpes?Check whether Encephalitis herpes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Encephalitis herpes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Novolog:
- Novolog (51,277 reports)
Common Novolog side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,609 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,475 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,173 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,129 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,903 reports
- Pain: 1,899 reports
Browse all side effects of Novolog:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Encephalitis herpes treatments and more:
- Encephalitis herpes (990 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Encephalitis herpes:
- Encephalitis herpes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Encephalitis herpes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Encephalitis herpes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Encephalitis herpes:
- Methotrexate: 130 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Encephalitis herpes:
- Encephalitis herpes (484 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Encephalitis herpes:
- Encephalitis herpes (257 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin aspart recombinant (the active ingredients of Novolog) and Novolog (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Premarin and Ammonium Chloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Euthyrox vs. Testosterone Cypionate - 4 seconds ago
- Zestril and Excedrin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flucytosine and Hypersensitivity - 15 seconds ago
- Carafate and Keflex drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Proamatine and Viith Nerve Paralysis - 22 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Post Procedural Complication - 25 seconds ago
- Actos and Tooth Extraction - 39 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Roxicodone drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Bromsite and Azelastine drug interaction - 44 seconds ago