Novolog and Limb-kinetic apraxia - from FDA reports
Limb-kinetic apraxia is reported only by a few people who take Novolog. We study 26,284 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from FDA. Among them, 1 have Limb-kinetic apraxia. Find out below who they are, when they have Limb-kinetic apraxia and more.
26,284 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Limb-kinetic apraxia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Limb-kinetic apraxia when taking Novolog *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Limb-kinetic apraxia when taking Novolog *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3: 1 person, 100.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carvedilol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cephalexin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Viith Nerve Paralysis: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Atrophy (decrement in size of brain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Limb-kinetic apraxia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 26,639 users)
Limb-kinetic apraxia (difficulty making precise movements with an arm or leg. oculomotor apraxia: difficulty moving the eye) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, preventive health care (latest reports from 1,071 Limb-kinetic apraxia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Limb-kinetic apraxiaLimb-kinetic apraxia (456 drugs)
Could your condition cause Limb-kinetic apraxiaLimb-kinetic apraxia (591 conditions)
Novolog side effects
- Novolog side effects (26,300 reports)
Browse all side effects of Novologa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Novolog and have Limb-Kinetic Apraxia
- Support group for people who have Limb-Kinetic Apraxia
- Support group for people who take Novolog
You may be interested in these posts
- Constipation is a problem I never had before taking insulin. Trying to find if there is a connection.
- Hi I only been on for month an my hair has thin out.. Is there any help for me in growing my hair back.
- I have celiac and I am type 1 diabetic, can novalog cause the celiac
- I was just diagnosed with cerebellar apraxia. I was on lithium for some 40 years and have been changed to depakote these past 10 years or so. I need to know what to expect with this condition. I have had multiple falls and now go everywhere in a wheelchair. Are there any other drugs for...
- I have been taking novolog flexpen for 1 month first i started with eating all the time all day l ong it just makes me so hungry, then if i dont eat i get nausea, and feels like throwing up, then i started hurting inmy chest like a sharp needle swiped across the left side of my chest, then i...
- Will you have Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased with Prozac?
- What to expect when you have Hsv-2 and Cystitis?
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Librium?
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis with Clarithromycin?
- Meloxicam and Mucinex Dm drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased?
- Support group for people who take Librium and have Sexual Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and have Thrombophlebitis?
- Support group for people who take Meloxicam and Mucinex Dm
- Support group for people who take Axid and have Apnea?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.