Nph purified pork isophane insulin and Fatigue aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fatigue aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nph purified pork isophane insulin and have Fatigue aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who have side effects while taking Nph purified pork isophane insulin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22 people reported to have side effects when taking Nph purified pork isophane insulin.
Among them, 2 people (9.09%) have Fatigue aggravated.
What is Nph purified pork isophane insulin?
Nph purified pork isophane insulin has active ingredients of insulin susp isophane purified pork. eHealthMe is studying from 24 Nph purified pork isophane insulin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fatigue aggravated?
Fatigue aggravated (worse feeling of tiredness) is found to be associated with 2,516 drugs and 1,004 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nph purified pork isophane insulin and Fatigue aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fatigue aggravated when taking Nph purified pork isophane insulin*:
Age of people who have Fatigue aggravated when taking Nph purified pork isophane insulin *:
Common drugs people take besides Nph purified pork isophane insulin *:
Common side effects people have besides Fatigue aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nph purified pork isophane insulin and have Fatigue aggravated?Check whether Fatigue aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fatigue aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin susp isophane purified pork:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nph purified pork isophane insulin:
- Nph purified pork isophane insulin (24 reports)
Fatigue aggravated treatments and more:
- Fatigue aggravated (245 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fatigue aggravated:
- Fatigue aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fatigue aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fatigue aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fatigue aggravated:
- Prednisone: 46,071 reports
- Humira: 38,407 reports
- Aspirin: 37,295 reports
- Methotrexate: 36,266 reports
- Enbrel: 32,388 reports
- Vitamin d: 23,634 reports
- Tysabri: 23,185 reports
- Omeprazole: 22,124 reports
- Metformin: 22,049 reports
- Lisinopril: 20,962 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fatigue aggravated:
- Fatigue aggravated (2,517 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fatigue aggravated:
- Multiple sclerosis: 66,133 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 50,897 reports
- High blood pressure: 27,245 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 27,077 reports
- Crohn's disease: 22,435 reports
- Pain: 21,635 reports
- Depression: 20,515 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fatigue aggravated:
- Fatigue aggravated (1,004 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin susp isophane purified pork (the active ingredients of Nph purified pork isophane insulin) and Nph purified pork isophane insulin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Niaspan and Balsalazide Disodium drug interaction - now
- Augmentin and Sleep Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Risperdal and Seroquel drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Colestid and Food Allergy - 6 seconds ago
- Promacta and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Small Intestinal Obstruction - 7 seconds ago
- Azacitidine and Nebupent drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Zomig and Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Ductus Arteriosus Premature Closure - 28 seconds ago
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Pain - 28 seconds ago