Nplate and Eosinophil count increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eosinophil count increased is reported only by a few people who take Nplate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nplate and have Eosinophil count increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,453 people who have side effects while taking Nplate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,453 people reported to have side effects when taking Nplate.
Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Eosinophil count increased.
What is Nplate?
Nplate has active ingredients of romiplostim. It is often used in idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (itp). eHealthMe is studying from 16,483 Nplate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eosinophil count increased?
Eosinophil count increased is found to be associated with 1,307 drugs and 993 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nplate and Eosinophil count increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eosinophil count increased when taking Nplate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Eosinophil count increased when taking Nplate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 60 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Nplate *:
- Norvasc: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lortab: 3 people, 60.00%
- Imitrex: 3 people, 60.00%
- Compazine: 3 people, 60.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 20.00%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 20.00%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Potassium Gluconate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Omega 3: 1 person, 20.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eosinophil count increased *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Monocyte Count Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Basophil Count Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 20.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Red Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 1 person, 20.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nplate and have Eosinophil count increased?Check whether Eosinophil count increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eosinophil count increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of romiplostim:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nplate:
- Nplate (16,483 reports)
Common Nplate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nplate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eosinophil count increased treatments and more:
- Eosinophil count increased (9,258 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eosinophil count increased:
- Eosinophil count increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eosinophil count increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eosinophil count increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eosinophil count increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Eosinophil count increased:
- Eosinophil count increased (1,307 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eosinophil count increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Eosinophil count increased:
- Eosinophil count increased (993 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on romiplostim (the active ingredients of Nplate) and Nplate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Divalproex and Foot Deformity - 4 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Depressed Mood - 6 seconds ago
- Taztia Xt vs. Adalat - 10 seconds ago
- Arava and Reglan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 24 seconds ago
- Calan and Feeling Drunk - 26 seconds ago
- Cytomel and Skin Tightness - 42 seconds ago
- Rashes and Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction - 54 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Full Blood Count Decreased - a minute ago
- Ondansetron and Nervous System Disorder - a minute ago