Nplate and Therapeutic response increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Therapeutic response increased is found among people who take Nplate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nplate and have Therapeutic response increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,796 people who have side effects when taking Nplate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,796 people reported to have side effects when taking Nplate.
Among them, 14 people (0.08%) have Therapeutic response increased.
What is Nplate?
Nplate has active ingredients of romiplostim. It is often used in idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (itp). eHealthMe is studying from 16,827 Nplate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Therapeutic response increased?
Therapeutic response increased (high preventive response) is found to be associated with 426 drugs and 262 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nplate and Therapeutic response increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Nplate when people have Therapeutic response increased *:
- < 1 month: 57.14 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 42.86 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Therapeutic response increased when taking Nplate *:
- female: 30.77 %
- male: 69.23 %
Age of people who have Therapeutic response increased when taking Nplate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 18.18 %
- 40-49: 27.27 %
- 50-59: 45.45 %
- 60+: 9.09 %
Common drugs people take besides Nplate *:
- Prednisone: 2 people, 14.29%
- Zantac: 1 person, 7.14%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 7.14%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 7.14%
- Tradjenta: 1 person, 7.14%
- Niacin: 1 person, 7.14%
- Nexium: 1 person, 7.14%
- Lasix: 1 person, 7.14%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 7.14%
- Fluoxetine: 1 person, 7.14%
Common side effects people have besides Therapeutic response increased *:
- Thrombophlebitis Superficial (swelling (inflammation) of a superficial vein caused by a blood clot): 4 people, 28.57%
- Platelet Count Increased: 2 people, 14.29%
- Thrombocytosis: 1 person, 7.14%
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 1 person, 7.14%
- Rib Fracture: 1 person, 7.14%
- Purpura (purplish discoloration of the skin): 1 person, 7.14%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 7.14%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 7.14%
- Cough: 1 person, 7.14%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 7.14%
Common conditions people have *:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 14 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nplate and have Therapeutic response increased?Check whether Therapeutic response increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Therapeutic response increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of romiplostim:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nplate:
- Nplate (16,827 reports)
Common Nplate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nplate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Therapeutic response increased treatments and more:
- Therapeutic response increased (1,017 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Therapeutic response increased:
- Therapeutic response increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Therapeutic response increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Therapeutic response increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Therapeutic response increased:
- Therapeutic response increased (426 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Therapeutic response increased:
- Pain: 102 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Therapeutic response increased:
- Therapeutic response increased (262 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on romiplostim (the active ingredients of Nplate) and Nplate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nausea and Microcytic Anaemia - 17 seconds ago
- Dimetapp vs. Guaifenesin - 38 seconds ago
- Lente Iletin Ii and Fainting - 46 seconds ago
- Mitoxantrone and Alprazolam drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol And Aspirin vs. Relafen - 57 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Diltiazem Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lisinopril and Folate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Oncovin and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - a minute ago
- Campath and Nasal Discharge - a minute ago
- Truvada and Breath Sounds - a minute ago