Nucynta and Immune system disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Immune system disorder is found among people who take Nucynta, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nucynta and have Immune system disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,675 people who have side effects when taking Nucynta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,675 people reported to have side effects when taking Nucynta.
Among them, 26 people (0.08%) have Immune system disorder.
What is Nucynta?
Nucynta has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 31,141 Nucynta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Immune system disorder?
Immune system disorder is found to be associated with 1,413 drugs and 946 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nucynta and Immune system disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Immune system disorder when taking Nucynta *:
- female: 69.23 %
- male: 30.77 %
Age of people who have Immune system disorder when taking Nucynta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 5.56 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Common drugs people take besides Nucynta *:
- Synthroid: 16 people, 61.54%
- Zopiclone: 10 people, 38.46%
- Advair Hfa: 10 people, 38.46%
- Effexor: 10 people, 38.46%
- Morphine: 10 people, 38.46%
- Rituxan: 10 people, 38.46%
- Actemra: 10 people, 38.46%
- Vitamin C: 10 people, 38.46%
- Echinacea: 7 people, 26.92%
- Oxycontin: 7 people, 26.92%
Common side effects people have besides Immune system disorder *:
- Chest Pain: 13 people, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 13 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 11 people, 42.31%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 42.31%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 11 people, 42.31%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 42.31%
- Head Injury: 10 people, 38.46%
- Heart Rate Increased: 10 people, 38.46%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 10 people, 38.46%
- Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations): 10 people, 38.46%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 13 people, 50.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 10 people, 38.46%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 10 people, 38.46%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 6 people, 23.08%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 23.08%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 4 people, 15.38%
- Diabetes: 4 people, 15.38%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 15.38%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 4 people, 15.38%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 11.54%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nucynta and have Immune system disorder?Check whether Immune system disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Immune system disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nucynta:
- Nucynta (31,141 reports)
Common Nucynta side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nucynta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Immune system disorder treatments and more:
- Immune system disorder (16,403 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Immune system disorder:
- Immune system disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Immune system disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Immune system disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Immune system disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Immune system disorder:
- Immune system disorder (1,413 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Immune system disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Immune system disorder:
- Immune system disorder (946 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tapentadol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Nucynta) and Nucynta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xeloda vs. Avastin - 5 seconds ago
- Chondroitin and Dulera drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Candidiasis - 8 seconds ago
- Promethegan and Yasmin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Visual Acuity Reduced - 14 seconds ago
- Opdivo and Ventricular Tachycardia - 18 seconds ago
- Prasugrel and Dizziness - 22 seconds ago
- Valium and Skin Abscess - 24 seconds ago
- Esbriet and Hepatitis E - 36 seconds ago
- Dacarbazine and Pollakiuria - 40 seconds ago