Nurtec odt and Sinusitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sinusitis is found among people who take Nurtec odt, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nurtec odt and have Sinusitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,234 people who have side effects when taking Nurtec odt from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,234 people reported to have side effects when taking Nurtec odt.
Among them, 8 people (0.19%) have Sinusitis.
What is Nurtec odt?
Nurtec odt has active ingredients of rimegepant sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 4,272 Nurtec odt users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) is found to be associated with 3,246 drugs and 2,466 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nurtec odt and Sinusitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinusitis when taking Nurtec odt *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sinusitis when taking Nurtec odt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Nurtec odt *:
- Acetaminophen: 6 people, 75.00%
- Epinephrine: 6 people, 75.00%
- Sodium Chloride: 4 people, 50.00%
- Lidocaine: 4 people, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 37.50%
- Heparin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Zofran: 3 people, 37.50%
- Symbicort: 3 people, 37.50%
- Benlysta: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Sinusitis *:
- Migraine (headache): 7 people, 87.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 50.00%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 3 people, 37.50%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 25.00%
- Animal Bite: 2 people, 25.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 25.00%
- Diplopia (double vision): 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 4 people, 50.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 25.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 25.00%
- Torticollis (a twisted neck in which the head is tipped to one side, while the chin is turned to the other): 1 person, 12.50%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 12.50%
- Immune System Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nurtec odt and have Sinusitis?Check whether Sinusitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sinusitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rimegepant sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nurtec odt:
- Nurtec odt (4,272 reports)
Common Nurtec odt side effects:
- Dizziness: 173 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,696 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 127 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 224 reports
- Rashes (redness): 114 reports
Browse all side effects of Nurtec odt:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sinusitis treatments and more:
- Sinusitis (129,212 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sinusitis:
All the drugs that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (3,246 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sinusitis:
All the conditions that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (2,466 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rimegepant sulfate (the active ingredients of Nurtec odt) and Nurtec odt (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norflex and Skin Blushing/Flushing - a second ago
- Buspirone Hydrochloride and Ultracet drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Zavesca and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Eye Infection - 10 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Hydrocodone drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Keratosis Pilaris in Amlodipine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 15 seconds ago
- Percocet and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 22 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin and Coreg drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Cardene and Aranesp drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Divalproex Sodium drug interaction - a minute ago